Medinic Line Ampoule 5 Boxes Package (BLUE) | Professional Skincare Management Program
Medinic Line Carni Double Effect Ampoule | Professional Skincare Management Program
-4x Copper Tripeptide
-Isoflavone, plant-based Soybean extract added
-Suitable for acne-prone skin use
-Smooth, no stickiness
-Manufactured in the sterilization process
- Hydration for dull and aging skin
- Skin barrier
- Oil control
- Pore and rough skin surface care
- For acne-prone skin
CARNI DOUBLE EFFECT AMPOULE
- Supports hydration and moisture barrier
- Targets dullness and uneven texture
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Healthy and clear acne
- Targets hydration, brightening, and smooth skin surface
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
Why do I need an ampoule in my skincare routine?
Ampoules are also closely related to serums, which are lightweight formulas packed with nourishing ingredients. The key differences would be ampoules containing a greater dose of the active ingredients and meant to impart results in a shorter period of time.
While also highly concentrated in active ingredients, ampoules usually contain lesser percentage of preservatives, which explains why they should be used up quickly to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. Turn to the usage of an ampoule, should your skin require a quick shot of nourishment!
This detoxifying and anti-aging ampoule aims to achieve improved Skin Elasticity and Collagen Stimulation.
With Carnitine, it helps to remove leftover MMPs (Matrix Metallopeptidases), which are enzymes activated by UV exposure or inflammation. MMPs also contribute to the breakdown of collagen while inhibiting new collagen formation.
After the removal process is completed, Copper Tripeptide and other ingredients work together for skin tissue restoration. As such, these key ingredients work together to help you achieve a sharper and more defined face shape naturally.
Carnitine - Carnitine plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be "burned" to produce energy. It also transports the toxic compounds out of this cellular organelle to prevent their accumulation. For ageing skin, Carnitine may be involved because its concentration in tissues declines with age and thereby reduces the integrity of the mitochondrial membrane.
- Copper Tripeptide - Copper Tripeptides have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and can promote wound healing, collagen stimulation and attraction of immune cells. The level of Tripeptides naturally occurring in the body reduces with age and it is mainly used as an anti-ageing ingredient in skincare. By increasing collagen production, Copper Tripeptide can improve skin firmness, elasticity and plumpness, whilst its wound-healing properties make it a great treatment for scarring and wrinkles.
SO YOU CAN SHINE FOREVER
There are as many types of skin types as the number of people in the world. We can't make cosmetics that fit everyone, but we do our best to create products that fit the skin of as many people as possible. LAVIEN will deliver bright light to your skin!