Lavien Bright Value Set 12
Bright Gift Value 12
Pure Vita Toning Ampoule + Centella Creaming Toner
Pure Vita Toning Ampoule | Brightening and Anti-Wrinkle | Skin Vitamin
The power of a drop of pure VITAMIN C!
13% Pure Vitamin C High Concentration Ampoule
Brightening + Anti-Wrinkle
Lavien Vita Toning Ampoule also contains natural extracts, antioxidant, hydration and soothing complex. Together with 13% pure Vitamin C, this ampoule helps to:
- Fade freckles, blemishes, dark spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Brighten skin
- Even out skin tone
- Firm & even out skin texture
Lavien, Vitamin C!
The power of 1 drop of Lavien Vita Toning Ampoule is all it takes fo you to experience how good it is!
-Uses Vitamin C from World-renowned Vitamin Research Company, DSM
-Uses natural moisturizers
-According to SCI’s research, 13% of vitamin content tested directly on the skin
-Lavien uses its own special carefully selected natural plant-based antioxidant complex and soothing complex
When using Vitamin C for the first time, it is good to give your skin some time to adjust. Use Once every 3 days > Every alternate day > Once a day > Twice a day (morning & night).
The power of pure Vitamin C!
Lavien Vita Toning Ampoule is good for:
1 Bottle of Vitamin Ampoule (14ml) contains an amazing mix of ingredients:
-Pure vitamin C from world-renowned vitamin research company DSM
-Naturally moisturizing Portulaca Oleracea Extract
-Nobel Prize-winning ingredient - Fullerene
-Ingredients with antioxidant properties such as CoenzymeQ10, Tocopherol, Glutathione
-7 types of berries used in Lavien Antioxidant Complex
-6 types of plant-based ingredients in Lavien Soothing Complex
-EGF and 4 critical growth factors
-7 types of plant-based ingredients to protect the skin
-Patented Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract
-Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract & Adenosine used for brightening & anti-wrinkle properties
Use it if your skin type is as follows!
-Loss of skin elasticity leading to wrinkles caused by aging.
-Skin with large pores and skin with poor pore elasticity.
-Skin with freckles/blemishes/pigmentation due to UV rays & aging
-Uneven & patchy, dark skin
-Rough & bumpy skin due to aging, preventing makeup from adhering.
THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF VITAMIN C AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET, WHICH TYPE DOES LAVIEN USE FOR THEIR VITA TONING AMPOULE?
Lavien uses Ascorbic Acid (aka L-Ascorbic Acid) as their Vitamin C ingredient in their Vita Toning Ampoule. Ascorbic Acid is a powerful antioxidant and soothing agent that reduces signs of aging (e.g. hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles) and protects our skin against UV photo-damage.
When used on its own in higher concentrations, Ascorbic Acid can be great at brightening your complexion and evening out your skin tone. You can mix Ascorbic Acid with other antioxidants (e.g. Vitamin B5, Vitamin E) to boost its effects on your skin too!
When applied on your problem areas, Vitamin C increases collagen synthesis, which, in turn, strengthens your skin's barrier. Pure Ascorbic Acid has always been proven to be the best and most effective form of Vitamin C that penetrates your skin's barrier to increase the level of Vitamin C within your skin.
SHOULDN'T VITAMIN C BE STORED IN AN OPAQUE BOTTLE? WHY IS LAVIEN'S BOTTLE TRANSPARENT?
Vitamin C ampoules in the market are usually stored in opaque containers due to their unstable formulas. Lavien Vita Toning Ampoule has a very stable Vitamin C formula from its Antioxidant Cocktail Therapy. The formula is stabilised by the ideal blending ratio of water-soluble and fat-soluble antioxidants.
The biggest difference between Lavien and other brands is that Lavien Vita uses very expensive Oil Soluble Licorice (Glycyrrhiza) Extract with outstanding whitening properties, making this a premium level product.
On top of that, Vitamin B12, which is good for calming of skin, is being used. To prevent discolouration and decolorisation, Xanthophylls is also used, making the product the star of the store with its strong and distinct feature. This ingredient is a natural antioxidant taken from Marigold flower
WHAT'S IN A BOX OF LAVIEN VITA TONING AMPOULE?
Lavien Vita Toning Ampoule comes in a set of 4 bottles with 2 dropper caps. To maintain the ampoules’ freshness and prevent oxidation, Lavien split the ampoule solution into 4 bottles. Each bottle contains 14ml of ampoule that can last you about 2 weeks.
Centella Creaming Toner | Anti-Aging Toner
A common sense for skincare routine!
It smoothes out, nourish, and tone the skin surface before moisturization.
- Lavien Perfect Creaming Toner is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for an anti-aging toner.
- Suitable for day/night use.
1 bottle is 150ml and can last for about 4 to 6 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
Toner - the first step for skincare routine.
Did you know?
Cosmetics absorb better into clean skin!
Lavien Centella Creaming Toner is a special formula toner with bubbles that gently cover around and melt into your skin!
You don’t need to buy a lot. You just one bottle of Centella Creaming Toner to get four functions at once!
A perfect toner for all skin types. A Multi-toner that can be used in various ways.
-To make your skin clean.
-To exfoliate your skin.
-To soothe your skin.
-To moisture your skin.
-To make your skin glow.
A new type of toner with bubble formula.
Have a bubble face spa with Centella Creaming Toner!
Soft and fine bubbles cover and melt into your skin, helping to smooth out your skin texture and moisturize.
Steps to glowing skin:
1- A functional toner for brightening and wrinkle care.
-An upgraded toner for brightening and wrinkle care to existing toner!
2- 905, 632ppm of Centella Asiatica leaves extract base.
-Instead of purified water, Centella extracts the base to calm and moisturize.
3- To keep your skin firm, it contains Triple Cica ingredients.
-It contains Triple Cica ingredients to make your skin more comfortable.
4- It contains key ingredients of Lavien Essence:
-Contains Bakuchiol + Volufiline + Multi peptides which are the core ingredients of the essence to nourish your skin!
5- Contains AHA, BHA, PHA, AKA to smooth out your skin.
6- Natural moisturizing factor Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid
-Contains Hyaluronic Acid, a natural moisturizing factor, to moisturize your skin even more.
It also has a larger base of Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract to calm your skin!
Recommended for those:
1- Who are looking for a product with Centella ingredient
2- Who are looking for a functional toner
3- Who are worried about exfoliating
4- Who has many skin concerns
5- Who has problems with the makeup and dark skin tone
6- Who often feels dry and rough skin texture
What’s new in the upgraded formula?
- Upgraded to do a dual functional cosmetic for brightening and wrinkle care!
- Contains 905,632 ppm of Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract to calm & soothe your skin!
- High Nutrition such as Volufiline, Multi peptides and Triple Cica Complex to soothe your skin (Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract + Madecassoside + Asiaticoside), Hydrolyzed Collagen & 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid to pamper and moisturise your skin!
- PHA, AHA, BHA, AKA - 4 ingredients for smoother & glowing skin!
ABOUT LAVIEN CENTELLA CREAMING TONER
The toner Centella Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, PHA, AHA, BHA & AKA. Unique to its own formula, while having a pump, similar to that of cleansers, it disperses its foam to limit the amount of bubbles being released. As it works like an exfoliating toner, you can make use of cotton pads to spread the foam evenly all over your face and neck.
Lavien Centella Creaming Toner contains natural exfoliators, hydration and together with mixed guava leaf extract, this toner helps to:
- Exfoliate and smoothen skin
- Maintains skin in the best condition
- Provides hydration to the skin
- Centella Leaf Extract, contains 905,632ppm of Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract for soothing skin!
- Madecassoside serves as an antioxidant agent, helping to prevent or heal skin damage, enabling skin to be revitalised as well as to stay smooth and glow.
- PHA are natural exfoliating ingredients, which helps improve skin turnover, removing unnecessary dead skin cells, making our skin silky smooth and healthy. They help to retain moisture by hydrating the skin through gentle exfoliation, while strengthening the skin's barrier too.
- BHA also helps in exfoliation, reduce sebum and clogged pores at the same time. It also helps in hydrating and preventing acne!
- AHA peels away dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and prevents future clogs from forming. It also help to reduce and prevent age spots and hyperpigmentation!
- AKA smoothens skin texture, reduces fine wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation on skin.
- Bakuchiol helps reduce and prevent wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and improve your skin's elasticity with anti-ageing benefits!
- Multipeptides - Improve skin barrier, ease skin inflammation, reduce wrinkles and make skin look firmer!
When do you apply toner?
Toner is the last step of cleansing and the first step of skin care. Toners are often referred to as skin care boosters. This means that they create a foundation layer on your skin to help increase the effectiveness of your other skin products such as ampoules, serums, moisturisers and oils.
Why do you apply the toner?
In general, toners are there to provide and bind moisture into the skin to create supple and bouncy texture. Keeping our skin hydrated is extremely important especially with our humid weather in Singapore because when our skin is dry, it may cause other skin complications such as breakouts, over production of oils, wrinkles and saggy skin.