Perfect Balance Daily Cleansing Foam | Mild Bubble Foam Cleanser
Perfect Balance Daily Cleansing Foam | Mild Bubble Foam Cleanser | Cleanser Skincare Routine
Cleansing, the first step of your skincare routine. How much do you care about your cleanser?
Unprotected skin is exposed to fine dust. It’s important to apply a good essence or cream. But it’s equally important to cleanse off accumulated wastes on your skin first. As you choose your essence meticulously, you should choose your cleanser meticulously too!
- Lavien Perfect Balance Daily Cleansing Foam is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for a mild bubble foam cleanser.
- Suitable for day/night use.
- 1 bottle is 150ml and can last for about 4 to 6 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
Lavien Mugwort Line Cleansing Routine
- Cleansing Milk - Melts the makeup and remove any impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil!
- Cleansing Foam - To help cleanse again and address your skin concern with its hydrating ingredients
- Toning Mist - A moisture locker and post cleansing product to ensure ample moisture for your skin!
LAVIEN PERFECT BALANCE DAILY CLEANSING FOAM helps you to cleanse without feeling tight with its mild bubble foam texture!
Wrong cleansing ruins your skin!
-Facial Oil Outburst
-Dried & Cracked skin
-Reddish and irritated skin
Stop cleansing your skin the wrong way!
Cleanse with LAVIEN. Start your skincare with LAVIEN PERFECT DAILY CLEANSING FOAM.
1- Korean grown Mugworth is extracted with the old traditional Gujunggupo method.
2- Dry and irritated skin condition after the washing? Moisturize with plant-derived oil.
3- Made with naturally derived ingredients to provide a mild foam-like texture.
4- Just pump out the creamy foam! You can wash your face easily without rubbing.
Mugwort Bubble Foam
‘Mugworth’ extract, which is good for your skin, is added into the formula as a white foam.
-Bubbly. Tightly packed foam.
-Wipe it clean. Clean and refreshing.
-Moisturizing. Moisturise without tightness.
WHY DO I NEED A CLEANSER IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE?
"CLEANSING IS ESSENTIAL AS IT HELPS TO REMOVE YOUR MAKE-UP, IMPURITIES, DEAD SKIN CELLS, AND EXCESS OIL!”
It is equally important to ensure our face is cleansed thoroughly as it is important to apply a good essence or cream on our skin. Our skin inevitably faces many external aggressors like makeup, sweat to even fine dust in the environment. With daily facial cleansing, we can better remove accumulated wastes off our face.
leansing is the first step of all skincare routines and it is the best way to help prep our skin for other skincare products too.
Wrong cleansing not only ruins your skin but it can also result in blackhead, pores, facial oil outburst, dried & cracked skin, reddish & irritated skin as well as sensitive skin.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOUBLE CLEANSE?
"DOUBLE CLEANSING IS A TWO-STEP SKINCARE PROCESS TO HELP REMOVE ANY IMPURITIES THAT MAY STILL BE TRAPPED DEEPER INTO YOUR PORES!”
Living in Singapore with high humidity level all year round, our skin are constantly exposed to dust particles and what not in the environment. In addition, our skin are constantly producing excess sebum as we speak, that would result in enlarged, clogged pores and skin congestion (this is something we NEED TO AVOID!)
The benefit of double cleansing is that the first cleanser will help to break down any makeup on your skin, remove impurities and excess oil that have been accumulated for the day, thereby cleaning your skin. With that, the second cleanser will then address your skin concern and cleanse again with its ingredients to help hydrate, exfoliate or even brighten your skin.
The bottom line is, you should tailor the double-cleansing duo at each step based on your skin's needs - consider your own skin type and specific skin concerns. By doing so, you skin also get the most of the routine and avoid over-washing and dehydrating your skin!
Lavien Perfect Balance Daily Cleansing Foam is a bubbled foam texture cleanser, which contains natural cleansing ingredients like 'Mugwort’ extract and 10 Different Green Plants. It helps you to cleanse your skin easily without feeling tight. No rubbing required too! Just pump out the creamy foam~
What does it do?
1- Deep cleansing. Leaving nothing behind.
2- Moisturised Cleanse. Moisturises skin after washing.
3- Mild Cleansing. Gentle on skin.
4- Brightening Cleanse. Brightens skin.
No synthetic cleansing ingredients!
We only used naturally derived ingredients.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate: Plant-derived surfactant (cleansing ingredient)
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate: Naturally derived surfactant obtained from fatty acids in coconut oil. Can be used on sensitive skin; cleansing ingredients are not too harsh on the skin
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate & Potassium Cocoate: Amino acid surfactant derived from coconut nature
WHAT IS MUGWORT?
Original Photo by PixHound
쑥 [Ssuk, pronounced “sook”]: Mugwort
Artemisia Princeps, also called Korean wormwood, Korean mugwort is an Asian plant species in the sunflower family, native to countries like Korea, Japan and China. They are best harvested or used in early spring seasons, when they are young and soft. Koreans also use them as a home remedy to staunch bleeding and help with stomach discomforts usually around May and June, when the texture is tougher.
In Korea, mugwort is being regarded as a healing herb for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and skin-protective properties thanks to its richness in vitamin A, vitamin C, and minerals. Being the miracle ingredient in skincare, it targets dry, irritated skin effectively! Its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties helps to relieve redness and retain moisture for your skin. It is also a common ingredient used in soups, salads, rice cakes and even pancakes too!
Ssuk has always been well-known by natives in Korean folklore, being one of the herbs behind the creation of the first Korean dynasty. While it has been a part of Korean culture since the beginning of time, more Korean beauty products have been steadily incorporating this miracle ingredient into their formula with the aim of soothing and treating sensitive skins.
THANKS TO ITS GREAT BENEFITS, IT'S NO WONDER THAT THIS POWERFUL INGREDIENT HAS BEEN AN UP AND COMING TREND IN KOREAN SKINCARE!
Contains Mugwort Extract:
- Sacheol Mugwort, which has strong vitality, is rich in various vitamins.
- They are helpful in soothing, moisturising and purifying the skin.
- Korean grown Mugwort is extracted with the old traditional Gujunggupo method (steam and sun-dry nine times) and formulated in the cleansing foam.
Contains 10 Different Green Plants:
- Combination of green plants, Kale leaf, Tea tree, Mung Bean Seed, Eoseongcho, Green tea, Centella Asiatica, Lemon balm leaves, Broccoli, Bamboo and Camphor leaves
- To help with cleaning, soothing, moisturising, preventing oily skin, and cleansing pores!
Moisture within bubbles:
- Moisturising level UP! OUT with the oil~
- Are you tired of tightness in your skin just after cleansing?
- Botanical derived oil works like a guard to keep all the moisture in.
- Remove oil with oil!
- It helps cleanse the remaining unwanted facial oil and makeup.
- It contains botanical derived oil, so shake it right before using!
- The oil within the foam also helps to keep your skin moist~
Moisture with bubbles
Moisturizing level UP! OUT with the oil.
-Are you tired of tightness in your skin after cleansing?
-Botanical-derived oil works as a guard to keep all the moisture in.
Remove oil with oil!
-It helps cleanse the remaining unwanted facial oil and makeup.
*It contains botanically derived oil, so shake it right before using!
*The oil within the foam keeps your skin moist.
- Deep Cleansing - Leaves nothing behind
- Mild Cleansing - Gentle on skin
- Moisturised Cleanse - Moisturises your skin after washing
- Brightening Cleanse - Brightens your skin
RECOMMENDED FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS:
- Your skin feels tight after cleansing.
- You would like to remove makeup easily.
- You would like to double cleanse for clearer skin.
- You want a gentle yet effective cleanser.
- You dislike the oiliness of a typical oil cleanser.
The cleansing foam is more suitable for which skin type?
It is suitable for all skin types. However, it is recommended your should visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
What is the texture of the cleansing foam?
Its foam texture is fluffy and light, and it slowly absorbs into the skin, providing and retaining it with moisture.
Is this cleansing foam safe for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies' usage?
This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage as it does not contain any synthetic cleaning component. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or usage.
How often should I use the cleansing foam?
You can use it daily for your day or night cleansing routine.
How long can I use the cleansing foam for?
Upon opening, it is advised to be used over a period of 12 months only.
Precautions for use:
- It is recommended for you to visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
- Should the area (that has been applied with product) have abnormal effects or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight, please stop using the product and consult a doctor immediately.
- Refrain from applying product on open wounds or injured areas.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
SO YOU CAN SHINE FOREVER
There are as many types of skin types as the number of people in the world. We can't make cosmetics that fit everyone, but we do our best to create products that fit the skin of as many people as possible. LAVIEN will deliver bright light to your skin!